How to translate/edit texts/words?
You want to use your preferred language on the theme, just use the Loco Translate Plugin to work it out
How to translate the Golo WordPress Theme?
2. Search for the Loco Translate plugin
3. Install and activate the plugin
4. Choose the Golo theme or a plugin you want to edit
Almost words are located on the Golo-Framework
5. Click the New language link
6. Now you have to choose the language and the file location from the dropdown menus. As was mentioned previously, this action is required both for localization of your website for any language or just changing the strings with your own ones.
7. Finally, you should see a list with all the theme’s/plugins’ strings and you can start to change/translate strings:
- Search for the string that you want to change;
- Add your own value for the string;
- And click the Save button
If you want the Loco Translation translate your strings automatically, you can setup a third partly for this matter as below: